Happy Saturday everyone! Today I got a few pick ups at F21 under $30 total! I got a total of two items and wanted to quickly share.
The first item I purchased is a floral coffee mug with a gold ceramic handle. On the inside is writing “but first coffee”. I knew I had to grab this for home because my love for coffee and floral, it’s such a pretty mug for only $6 even!
The second item I purchased was a black& white checkered jumpsuit. I had previously seen this jumpsuit online and was determined to find it in store. It retails for $22 which isn’t a bad price! Here are a few pictures of it tried on in the fitting room.
Although I am very short, this suit had a perfect length for my legs and has a very flattering fit. I wish it had pockets! I love this for a summer day out. Stay tuned for a ootd in this soon! Xo
Today is a day that could have been better than others. We all have those days where we wish things would go the way we wanted, but life doesn’t work that way. No matter what you may be going through, it will end. The most important thing to keep in mind is to not let others sabotage your happiness. This is the ultimate way towards self destruction. Life is too short to let this happen. I have a few ways of coping with these “not so good” days.
- Stop, Breathe, and Think. – Not literally. Breathe is an app I use available for free in the app store. This app is designed to help users meditate using different exercises in the app. You can check in daily and add which emotions you are feeling particularly that day, which then directs you to a session fit for those emotions. I feel after using this app much more appreciative of things around me. This is what the app icon should look like.
2. I enjoy listening to different uplifting playlists on spotify. My favorite ones to stream are: Coffeehouse, Brain Food, and Deep Sleep. These are all pretty essential when I need a quick fix of tunes to cure anything i’m feeling.
3. Lastly, have support from those who will always be around for you. The ACTUAL friends who are there to help or let you vent. Don’t isolate yourself and most important, keep yourself busy.
Have a goodnight everyone. Xo
Good evening everyone, and Happy National Icecream Day! I have a deep love for my icecream so my best friend & I went to the Museum of Icecream to celebrate 😋. There are two locations one is in Los Angeles where I went, and another in New York as well. Both locations are temporary, and are currently sold out for the year. (We got lucky!) our tickets were proceeds of My Friends Place, a charity for homeless kids in Los Angeles. here are some of my favorite flicks we took:
My favorite room was the sprinkle pool room. The pool itself has 100,000,000 sprinkles filled in it! The whole gallery was fun and unique compared to other museums I’ve been too. We even got to try three different icecream concoctions. If you get the chance, I would highly recommend anyone to visit one of the two locations and for any sweet tooths! 😛🍬🍦💛
My outfit: Top-F21
Happy Wednesday everyone! Today I recieved a special package in the mail that I was super excited about. I’m attending BeautyCon LA for the second year in a row! Each year they give me wristbands to get inside the festival. For those of you unfamiliar with the festival, it’s a makeup based event with several panelists. This year some of my favorite people are gonna be there: Chrissy Teigen, Amber Rose, Laverne Cox, Sophia Amoruso, etc! This is my box with my tickets I recieved including some other fun freebies!
Included in my box was:
- An original beautycon patch
- A ColourpopxBeautycon lipstick
- Pamphlet about beautycon
- Two general two-day admission wristbands.
I purchased two general two day admission tickets for my mother and I which came to a total around 140/170$. The tickets are 79.99 per person for two days. Overall the experience is very worth it and so much fun. I’ll be posting a post on my experience this year stay tuned! Xo 💋
Hi everyone! Just wanted to quickly share my ootd. It’s scorching hot out here so I decided to stick with something quick and simple.
Shorts: Urban Outfitters
Sunnies: F21 🕶